Welcome to My Blog Page
The RV Lifestyle always seems so attractive! But the truth is, there are pros and cons to always being on the move. Pros: You get to see exciting new places, meet new people, and have fresh experiences. Cons: You’re always on the move, and you miss out on the types of experiences that are fostered by staying in place. Meanwhile, several people have encouraged me to start a blog, so welcome to my blog page!
So here I am, blogging away, and I honestly had no idea there would be so much to learn! Having a website is WAY more than simply writing!
If you’re asking for a recommendation, there are 3 stories that I consider Cornerstone Content. They are the Galveston Blog, the Indiana Blog, and the Arizona Blog. So, if you begin with one of those, you can’t go wrong! Happy reading!
Click on an Article Below to Catch Up!
- Interesting Attractions On Route 66 In ArizonaFrom National Parks and Indian Ruins to quaint little towns and hiking trails, there are lots of interesting attractions on Route 66 in Arizona! Some … Read more
- So Many Great Things to Do on Galveston IslandIf your perfect vacation involves browsing eclectic boutiques, admiring historical homes, and basking on warm sandy beaches, Galveston Island has all that! This barrier island, … Read more
- So Many Great Things To Do in Northern IndianaGrowing up in Michigan and Illinois, I never spent much time in Indiana. But this past summer, I learned that there are so many great … Read more
- I Love My “Blue Boy” Barker 4-Wheeler Tote TankAs an RV owner, it is necessary to utilize tools and accessories that the rest of the population might not ever consider! Take, for example, … Read more
- The Road to RushmoreDuring the summer of 2020, while we had so much time on our hands, my sister and I decided to make plans to visit Mt … Read more
- More Than Mount RushmoreHello and welcome! If you’re new to the story, we began in Galveston three days ago! My sister and I (and her two kiddos) have … Read more
- Devils Tower National MonumentIn July of 2021, my sister and I jumped into her car and took a 3-week drive! We had a general idea of the locations … Read more
- Crown Point Car CruiseThe Crown Point Car Cruise is a fun event that is held on Thursdays beginning in June and going through September! That’s right: From 4 … Read more
- The Town of Sylvester TXOn day 2 of our journey, just outside of Abilene, we found the very old Town of Sylvester, TX. It’s not only old, but it … Read more
- Navarro County Rest AreaIt’s only the first day of our three-week journey, and we are just barely out of our own backyard. The heavy rain is absolutely POURING … Read more
- Shadyhill Speedway-Medaryville INThe day before this event, I met a guy named Dave at the Crown Point Car Cruise. He introduced himself as an announcer at the … Read more
- Mackinac Island MichiganPositioned in the waters where Lake Michigan and Lake Huron meet, Mackinac Island Michigan is a great vacation spot any time of year! But before … Read more
- Visit the Fascinating Museum of Science & IndustryAs one of the first groups of people to be allowed access to this museum after it reopened during the Summer of 2020, we were … Read more
- Interesting Things to See and Do in ChicagoOnce upon a time, I lived in Northwest Indiana. And because Indiana is a neighbor to the State of Illinois, I was perfectly aligned to … Read more
- The Las Vegas StripIn the early planning stages of our trip, my sister made it clear that she really wanted to see the Las Vegas Strip. We had … Read more
- The Great Salt LakeLeaving Devils Tower, we still had the entire state of Wyoming ahead of us! And there’s not much to see out there! The small towns … Read more
- Bryce Canyon & Zion National ParkBryce Canyon & Zion National Park are two separate parks. They are 90 minutes (roughly 75 miles) apart. We visited Bryce on the first day, … Read more
- Make Your Own Unique Framed ArtHello, and Thank You for admiring my work! Did you know you can make your own unique framed art? I mean, you can customize it … Read more
You are on my Blog Page. Click on an item above, or use the Navigation Bar to select another page.